27 October 2009

tears.

(transcribed from the past...)

It doesn't fall as incessantly anymore.
Good or Bad?
I used to cry everynight.
It doesn't flow anymore.
As a matter of fact, it doesn't flow at all
no matter what sensation endured.
Dry. Empty. Worn out.
Ironic. I miss the teardrops kissing my
Lips.
Teardrops touching my heart
No more blue moons calling upon my soul
having finally let go...
letting go...
of the grief as deep and penetrating as the ocean
of the sadness enveloped around my aura
of the happiness overtaking my mental state
of the sun warming up my soul...
leaving me in denial of my emotions
buried deep within
Blue tears used to invade my essence
leaving shadows in my heart.
It doesn't flow anymore
I cant taste the salt water streaming down my face...
pain ceases to exist...anything ceases to exist
But why is it, that it hurts so good?
Hurts so good to feel pain like an addiction.
Nonetheless tears stop falling regardless the situation
Leaving me Dry. Empty. Worn out.
Even so...
Complacent.


It doesn't hurt anymore.
It doesn't hurt at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment