10 December 2009

Mind yourself.

To sit in think....
A dangerous aspect to my imagination.
My mental state brings me to a point of indolence.
Reminiscent of avid times in my life... To the dark harmonious undertakings that have brought me to where I am today.

Deep thoughts ponder... Let it get to me? Sometimes.
Run my life? Never.

An inevitable figment of my life though.
"Thoughts in the process, always bring progress"
No matter what the circumstance.

Mind your mind.
The totality of conscious and unconscious mental processes gets me.

My intellect runs haywire as my sanity runs thin.
Running too fast for what I can handle. Not even the mind closest to mine can keep up. The meeting of minds is rare in my world. So abstract and manifested in perception, emotion, will, memory, imagination and thought.

To have that inclination of what flows through my brain is just one step to you understanding what really lies within me.  It becomes interrogative....

What's going on?
Why are you even thinking that?
Is this really possible?
How long has this been going on?
Wait, who is it?
Why?

It repeats.
Repeat.

The questions are endless.
Like the sound of nothingness.
Back into a state of incessant whispers inside the soul. Body. Mind.

My mind wanders. Far from the reality that everyone is so attuned to.
catch me?

No comments:

Post a Comment