17 November 2009

Blissfully Simple.

Effulgence\ noun;


The state of being bright and radiant; splendor; brilliance.


It's been awhile since I've truly appreciated the setting of the sun. I have yet to find a place that eases my mind.


I miss it.


Residing in the south of California has given me the opportunity to enjoy and embrace the warm sunset as it's illuminous light touched my skin.
Gently.
It has given me a different light --
a high constant effulgence with tones of red, amber, orange, yellow, pink...dark blue hues...
reflecting softly yet radiantly in it's manner.
It produced colors so vivid and luminous I had to blink several times to make sure it was real.
It was the end.
Of the day.
As usual the setting sun shed a melancholy splendor that flowed through my body enhancing my natural high.
It was the introduction of the tenebrous night that was approaching.
The start of a new feeling engulfed my sould releasing my perception of the days past.
Leaving me intoxicated witht he sounds of nothingness.


A peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment