19 November 2009

I Wish it Would Rain.

The things you do has got me fallin head over heels for you// as your lyrical mind finds mine// the time, I want to rewind// emotions spoken// words not broken// a relic to my satisfaction// not living in prognostication//your presence fulfills my heart that I haven't felt for so long// like a euphonious song// I cant get enough of your tender embrace//trace// my body with your soft kisses// the bliss// as you take me on a heavenly ride//i smile// and you are the reason// no teasin...

so into mayer hawthorne. haha.

This video is great. haha. 


Mayer Hawthorne's barbershop quartet from Stones Throw on Vimeo.



ok ok. This is my favorite from his album.

Mayer Hawthorne - Green Eyed Love /Stones Throw from self aviary on Vimeo.


ok. I like this video too. haha


Mayer Hawthorne - Just Ain't Gonna Work Out from Stones Throw on Vimeo.

I cant get enough of him.

Artist: Mayer Hawthorne
Album: Strange Arrangement
Genre: Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment